Another super easy recipe and so tasty. These are always top on my list of breakfast choices. Feels like dessert at breakfast.
Makes 5 or 2 very large pancakes
Calories (mix) 322kcal
20g Rolled Oats
250g egg whites
30g Casein (I use banana)
5g raw cacao powder
Quarter teaspoon Coconut Oil
1. Heat a drop of coconut oil over a medium heat in a small non stick frying pan
2. Put all ingredients into a blender and mix
3. Cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of the pancake mixture
4. When holes appear and remain in the top of the pancake it is ready to turn
5. Repeat with the rest of the mixture
6. Serve immediately
I serve mine with a dusting of cinnamon, 30g of nut butter and some sliced fruit. Great on there own too!