These Kofte inspired Turkey Skewers are a great way to use turkey mince – a must have staple to every protein rich, low fat shopping basket!
750g Lean Turkey Mince
6 tablespoon Egg Whites
2 tablespoons Mixed Herbs
1 small White Onion very finely chopped
1 table spoon Coarse Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Paprika Hot
1 Teaspoon Paprika Smoked
Optional 1 scoop Savoury blend Thai Jungle Curry Sauce
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees or gas mark 4
- Finely chop onion
- Add ALL the ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined. I find hands are best!
- Divide the mix into 15 equal balls and shape onto the bamboo skewers
- Bake for 40 mins or until golden
6. Serve with you favourite rice, salad and a generous dollop of greek yogurt